Bone Broth is rich in Nutrients like Collagen, Amino Acids, and Minerals. It can support gut health, joint health, and promote healthy skin.
- Bones from Chicken, or animal Source you prefer (I.E. Rotisserie Chicken Carcass/Leftovers)
- Add Water until Bones are Covered
- Add ¼ Cup Vinegar (White or Apple Cider) And/or Lemon Juice
- Let Set for 30 Minutes
- Optional ingredients: Vegetables, Spices or Fruits of your Choice (No Onions, Garlic or Grapes)
- Cook on low for 12-24 hours (Crockpots work great)
- Strain Liquid and Let Cool
- Liquid will Gel up as it cools; This is due to the bone broth containing collagen which turns to gelatin when cooked!
Make sure to immediately discard cooked bones, and do not let your pets eat them!
Bone Broth Storage- Prepared bone broth can be refrigerated for 3-5 days and any unused bone broth can be frozen for up to 6 months. Consider freezing bone broth in ice cube trays for easy portions.
You Can Eat it Too!!!!